Reliable financial data anywhere
With Xero you can easily see how your business is performing from any device, providing you with accurate, real-time information to help you make business decisions that will help you grow your business
Quarterly and Annual payment plans also available
Services you can select to enhance your experience
Each month, we organise your transactions into categories, record and classify your financial transactions via secure automated bank feeds, allowing you to see your revenue and expenses at a glance.
With Finalytics running your bookkeeping, you can rest assured that your accounts will be an accurate representation of your company’s financial truth, we will also implement bookkeeping business rules, ensuring you haver accurate financial information to support your agile decision making.
The Finance Director will become an integral member of your team and develop your financial processes. They will provide you the strategic vision and market perspective, while supporting your senior management team as we prepare your budgets and forecasts.
The Finance Director will:
- Improve accuracy and eliminate data silos.
- Advise and report on your company’s financial performance
- Manage your business’ working capital
- Prepare rolling forecasts and budgets
- Support raising funds for growth
- Be your direct contact for key business relationships
Annual budgets play a key part in minimising risk and maximising growth potential. We will prepare rolling budgets; these include the previous months actuals plus a forecast to the end of your financial year. This forecast is revised on a monthly basis and a variance analysis of last month’s actuals vs budgeted planning is provided.
We will run business strategy workshops, highlighting your business’ current position, resource allocation, strategic management and planning. Looking at opportunities to optimise organisational strategy, identifying and reviewing KPIs for optimal performance and growth, supported by Agile methodology principles.
- Run business improvement workshops
- Identify initiatives that support a better strategy
- Conduct an operational SWOT analysis
- Highlight operational gaps and recommend remediations
- Develop a SWOT innovation assessment
- Create a growth and innovation roadmap
We will deal with Company Secretarial compliance matters, including maintaining statutory registers, making submissions to Companies House on changes in your company, confirmation statement submission and provide share certificates.