We are growing and are looking for experienced professionals to join the team. We are a customer focused, tech-based accounting and bookkeeping services provider for entrepreneurs and SMEs based in Surrey.
Here are some of the positions we’re currently recruiting for:
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper, both full-time or part-time.The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with great communication skills. Xero bookkeeping experience is ideal but not essential.
- Responsible for client’s monthly reconciliations, ensuring timely and accurate data
- Processing purchase invoices within Xero or supporting software
- Process customer sales invoices and supplier payment runs
- Lease with clients and relevant parties
- Manage client documentation
- Maintain accurate client timesheets
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong communication skills
- Bookkeeping qualification such as AAT desired but not essential
- Highly computer literate, experienced in accounting packages
- Ideally already Xero certified
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent eye for detail and organisation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Business Development Lead:
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for all steps within the consultative sales process, from lead generation to a signed agreement with the client. You will also have direct volume and margin responsibility for your clients.
- Research, prepare for and carry out sales meetings on the phone or face to face
- Build multi-level decision making relationships with your prospects;
- Consistently deliver processed volumes towards targets set by sales management;
- Attending relevant trade events to network and help build the brand.
- Manage Clients as they move through the sales cycle
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant experience in a similar sales role highly desirable.
- Track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Dynamic, confident and target driven self-starter.
- Persuasive and with an excellent telephone manner.
- Able to take initiative in developing sales channels
- Able to interpret prospect organisation’s needs and advise on solutions.
- Strong organisational, numerate and MS Office skills
If interested, please send us a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, highlighting why you think you’d be the ideal candidate.